I thought that it would make a great summer foundation.
Since in those months i don't wear as much make-up, i needed something light-weight.
Onto my first impression.....
- It ranges anywhere from $9 to $12, it just depends where you decide to purchase the product. I got mine at Wal-Mart for $9.97.
- It comes in 12 different shades, I got 324 Buff Beige which is in the middle I am about an NC40-NC42 in a MAC foundation.
- As far as packaging go i really do like the glass bottle, but it can get very messy since it is very-watery.
- It is a 0.91 Fl. Oz. which is a little under your average foundation.
- Has an SPF 18
- Staying power is about a 3-5 hour wear. Keep in mind I did not use a primer or a setting spray while wearing this foundation.
- It is a light coverage, so you will still see your imperfection.
- I have combination/oily skin meaning that my T zone is the only part of my face that gets oily, and the rest of my face is dry. I notice that when i apply it to the dry part of my face it made look like i had dry patches
NOT CUTE.If you do have dry skin i will suggest moisturizing very well before even using this product.
- Last but not least is the finish of it, when you first apply it feels/looks dewy and soft once it set onto your skin it is a matte finish. Which is the only down side of this foundation for me. I actually did want the dewy look.
|Excuse my under-eye bags! |
This is how it looks.
I had been wearing it for about 3 hours.
Overall i actually do like this foundation, like i said in the beginning i wanted something light-weight.
With this foundation is what i'm getting just a hint of color to even out my skin tone.
I hope you found this helpful.
Here is a coupon link where you can get $1 off!
Till Next Time!